Saturday, February 27, 2010

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day began with the most delicious breakfast I've ever tasted - seriously, you have to try the Pioneer Woman's French Breakfast Puffs. Do not click on this recipe expecting something healthly - it was, after all, the day dedicated to love, and in our house, there's nothing we love more than bread dipped in butter and rolled in cinnamon and sugar!
We made our first trip to church, which I would later regret (more on that later), and then spent the day together as a family. R was the perfect Valentine and made (picked up from Central Market) a wonderful lunch! He even thought of dessert, which we enjoyed during nap time :) Valentine's Day looks just a little different when you've got two kids under the age of two!

The loveliest breakfast I've ever tasted

I love Elmo!

I don't think she quite understands the concept of a cookie cutter . . .

Our romantic lunch :)

My Valentine

No comments: