Sunday, November 9, 2008

Seven months

Our seven month check up was on Tuesday and Tinkerbell weighs 15 lbs 8 oz and is 26 1/2 inches long. She had been feeling a little under the weather for about a week, but nothing serious, and the nurse checked her over and assured me that she was fine to get her shots (more about that later). My friend was in from Switzerland and was kind enough to go with me to the doctor because I had my niece that day - it was still quite the circus and I was very thankful to have her with me! Again, so much respect for moms of multiples!!!! She is on the verge of crawling and constantly rocks back and forth on her hands and knees, and can now sit up from laying down. She is getting better and better with a sippy cup, but is not a fan of water! Her newest foods are oatmeal, peas, carrots, and pumpkin. She LOVES the exersaucer and bouncer, and bounces a lot on our laps. She is suddenly very interested in books, but more to chew on than anything else (it's OK, I'll get her hooked sooner or later!) We are having a blast and are truly looking forward to her first holiday season. I got a little carried away with her pictures this month, but this is my favorite time of year and I couldn't resist :)
Seven months old
Laughing at Mommy
She was in such a good mood that day!
Trying out the sippy cup
"Reading" Ten Little Monkeys

No comments: