Monday, June 23, 2008

Tagging

OK, so we were both tagged today (which I'm pretty sure is cheating), but I'm being lazy today and might as well, so here goes:

Ten years ago: It was the summer after I graduated from high school - I know, scary. I actually just found out about my reunion today, which completely freaks me out.

Five years ago: I had a crazy summer! I was engaged, my sister and cousin both got married and I was getting ready for my first year as a teacher!

Five months ago: I was seven months pregnant and having lots of baby showers :)

Five things on my to-do-list:
1. Laundry (never ending!)
2. Trip to the grocery store
3. Errands for R (he's in Denver)
4. Finish the baby album
5. Organize junk from my classroom (which is currently piled in my game room)

Five snacks I enjoy:
1. cinnamon almonds
2. tortilla chips
3. Jamba Juice
4. Reece's
5. apples and peanut butter

Five bad habits:
1. Not having my cell phone with me (so I am told)
2. Making a list and then forgetting it
3. sleeping in
4. wasting time on the computer
5. being late

Five places that I have lived:
1. Bartlesville
2. Dallas
3. Denton
4. Lewisville
5. Irving

Five jobs I have had:
1. Daycare
2. Waitress
3. Camp Counselor
4. Teacher
5. Mommy

Five things people dont know about me (except for family):
1. I have moved eight times in the last ten years
2. I have a matching tattoo with my Mom and sister
(OK, so most people know this, but I still think it's fun)
3. I hate feet (especially people touching mine!)
4. I love musicals
5. I can't think of another one (I'm not very secretive!)


Five people I want to tag:
1. Shana
2. Jenn
3. Tiffany
4. Bethany
5. Shyann


Tink's friend, Tessa, tagged her, so here are five fun things she wanted me to tell you :)

1. She has two namesakes. The first is her great, great, great grandma who we didn't know about until after we chose her name! Her middle name is after my sister.

2. She is a great sleeper! She has always slept well at night, and has a pretty good nap schedule. I am very thankful for it!

3. She loves to swing, ride in the car, and be outside. She also loves it when we sing to her :)

4. She insists on taking a bath in the morning - Everyone says that you should give babies a bath at night to help them sleep, but this kid will not have it! It puts her to sleep, but only because she wears herself out screaming! Give her a bath in the morning, and she's all smiles.

5. She is hoping to visit her Aunt Shana in Switzerland around her first birthday (we'll see!)

I'm going to be nice and not tag anyone else - everyone I can think of has been tagged!

2 comments:

The Kennedy's said...

I will answer AND I love the layout...

George and Shana said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.