Well, the much anticipated call from the hospital came this morning. They had a spot open and were ready for me to come in and be induced. Obviously, I didn't take them up on the offer, or I wouldn't be posting right now! We scheduled the induction voluntarily two weeks ago, but after a lot of last minute thought and discussion last night, we decided that we don't want to rush anything and risk making my delivery more difficult. As much as I'm ready for our baby girl to arrive (and tired of being pregnant), I don't want to push things and wish I hadn't. I know that God's timing is perfect, and I'm trying my best to be patient and wait. She has started to get in position and I'm dilated and effaced a little, but we hope and pray that waiting will bring things along naturally and make my delivery go more smoothly in the end. We have another doctor's appointment tomorrow afternoon, and we'll see how things are progressing then. I know that doing this on my own is not a guarantee, especially because my doctor told us that he is not comfortable with waiting very long after my due date, but I feel like we should at least give it a few more days to happen on it's own if it can. If I end up having to be induced, I will feel like I have at least given it my best shot. Please pray for us over the next few days - for patience, wisdom, natural progression, a smooth labor and delivery, and a perfect, healthy baby girl! Until then, I'm doing my best to concentrate on the blessing of anticipation!