Thursday, October 14, 2010

Oh, how times flies . . .

in the fall! I can't believe it's been an entire month since my last post and I'm TWO months behind on Bug's updates. I have a long list of wonderful excuses that I will spare you, but here are some of the things we've been up to:

We spent a weekend with my family attending a reunion - it was great to see everyone and R enjoyed an afternoon of college football with my Dad :)

Lots of cousin fun! The girls are loving TotSchool, playing outside, and keeping me on my toes! The boys are both really laid back (SUCH a blessing), but are starting to be active - I can't wait for them to play together!

Tink and Bug are learning to play together. The sound of their giggles is priceless!

We've been enjoying the fall weather and spending lots of time at the park! R is training for a triathalon, so we play while he runs or bikes, and then have a picnic!

We spent several weekends helping R's family prepare for a sale at his Grandma's house. Tink got to spend the day at her new apartment during the sale, and they had quite the time! We also brought home a few treasures that she was happy to put to good use!

We're spending the weekend as a family and lots of fun pictures are to come - here's a teaser: it involves pumpkins and corn dogs :)

No comments: