Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Two Month Update

We went to the doctor today for a two month checkup and immunizations (not my favorite part). Tinkerbell weighs 9lbs 8oz and is 22 inches long! She is doing really well and charmed everyone with her big blue eyes and smile. She seems to be doing better than the last time she had shots, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. My sister was sent to the hospital to be induced about two hours ago, so I should have an announcement and pictures of her baby girl soon!

4 comments:

kellie said...

She is already getting so big! I love seeing the pictures, and especially the video from the last post... kinda makes me feel like I'm there! I saw that you called the other day... will call you back soon. Please keep me posted on Katie... they're in my prayers. Love and miss you!

Julie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shyann said...

I love all the pictures, but my favorite is he one in the carseat with her big smile on like a cheerleader!! (thats whats on my mind right now bc thats what my week was all about this weeK!!)She's your next future cheerleader, I'll teach her right like that!!

Julie said...

She is already getting so BIG!!!! I can't believe it!