Tuesday, May 13, 2008

My First Mother's Day

Before Tinkerbell was born, we made plans to travel to Oklahoma for Mother's Day so that she could meet our friends and family members that haven't seen her yet. As the weekend grew closer, I became more and more nervous about the hours in the car and the large groups of people that we would be around throughout the weekend. R assured me (repeatedly) that things would be fine, and of course they were. We had a wonderful time and really enjoyed seeing everyone. We were thrilled to introduce Tink to her Great Grandparents, and our parents had a wonderful time showing her off to their friends. She is really holding her head up, making eye contact, and social smiling, which we had fun showing off! I also got to celebrate my first Mother's Day, which was perfect! I got a Willow Tree figurine of a mother and baby, which I loved. Here are some pictures our first road trip to Oklahoma. . .

Great Grandma
Grandma and PaPa

cousins

Great Grandpa

Great Grandad and Granny
Four generations

Happy Mother's Day!
Her onesie says "I Love Mommy" :)

2 comments:

Shyann said...

Love the pictures!! I was looking at the one of me Daniel and Jake(well, I looked at all of them)and I was like "what's that thing on my hand" then I realized that I broke it!! :z I always forget now that it doesn't really hurt. I'm glad you had a good mothers day!!
Love ya!

Julie said...

Holly, she is just the most adorable baby ever! Glad you had a Happy Mother's Day!