Friday, July 2, 2010

Father's Day

In years past, we made plans to spend time with extended family for Father's Day. R has been traveling so much lately that we decided to spend the weekend at home as a family, and it was a much needed break. Tink and Bug wore special Dad shirts, and R got several things to help in his triathalon training. I really admire him for being motivated to work toward this goal, and can't wait to cheer him on when the day arrives! I am immeasurably blessed to have someone who is loving, hardworking, and fun as a husband and the father of my children. I knew he would be a great Dad, but it sends me straight to tears to watch him with our kids and see how much they love each other. I can't wait to see their relationship with him grow as they get older! I also never imagined that I could love him more than I did on our wedding day, and I truly do. Happy Fathers Day, babe, love you!

No comments: