Sunday, October 19, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

On Saturday we made our first trip to the Pumpkin Patch! We visited Hall's Pumpkin Farm in Grapevine, which was super cute and free (R's favorite part of the whole experience). Tink wasn't at all as excited as we were (my Granny reminded me that I wasn't too fond of being outside and getting dirty as a kid, so at least we know where she gets it!) We had to laugh at all of the other parents trying to pose their babies and get pictures - there were lots of silly voices, waving hands, and crying kids dressed in fall clothing in 80 degree weather! :) Next time, we'll definitely take our video camera to capture the whole affair! We did manage to get just a few good ones, so here they are - happy fall!
I'm not so sure about this. . .
Can I eat it?
Doesn't taste very good!
This one is more my size!
Still doesn't taste good, though :)
Pumpkins, pumpkins, everywhere!

No comments: