Tuesday, November 6, 2007

The elusive "good night's sleep"

So, between waking up to go to the bathroom and my recent struggle with allergies, I can't seem to catch more than a few hours of sleep at one time. I broke down and took some allergy medicine today (after calling my doctor AND my Dad, of course), which, unfortunately, gave me a sore throat. I thought a cup of hot tea might help, so I had one before dinner tonight. I failed to remember that my body is no longer used to having ANY caffiene, and here I am awake at one am. . . If anyone has any brilliant ideas about helping me sleep, I'm up for suggestions :)

1 comment:

kellie said...

Hey! It's so great to see the baby! She's beautiful :-) I'm excited about the blog... maybe this way we can keep up a little better! I hope you are well! Love you!