Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Summer Fun List

After a conversation with a friend this morning about how summer always seems to fly by right before my eyes, I was inpsired my my friend, Bethany's, Summer Bucket List. I love the thought of intentionally making some great summer memories as a family, so here are a few things I hope we can do together this summer:

- family vacaion to Candada (YAY!!!)
- splash pad time with friends
- family day at NRH2O
- visit Daddy at work for lunch
- swim lessons (a big fear for Tink)
- fireworks in a jar
- shaving cream "ice cream cones"
- make a water wall
- homemade popsicles
- homemade ice cream
- paint with colored ice cubes
- make s'mores
- go fishing at the lake
- Kiddie Park with the cousins
- dinner and fun in a backyard tent (the closest to camping we're going to get)
- breakfast picnics
- balloon tennis
- blow up balloons with vinegar and baking soda
- crepe paper obstacle courses
- Mommy/Daddy dates with each kid

Let the summer fun begin!

No comments: