Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Birthday, Baby

I can't let today pass without mentioning my sweet husband's 30th birthday! He is away on a business trip (the story of my life lately), but we were able to celebrate with dinner at Brio last night. We walked around for awhile, enjoying the fantastic weather, and he insisted that Tink "see" the fountain (before you freak out, he's holding her VERY tightly).
I love this man more than I thought I ever could. I love him more than when I married him five years ago, and more than I did a year ago when two became three. He is a responsible and trustworthy provider, a fun-loving and caring Dad, and a selfless and true friend. I am so blessed to have him as my husband! Happy birthday babe - can't wait for you to come home.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Happy Birthday R! This post about made me cry!