Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Nine Months

What a fun month this has been! We were reminded this month how truly blessed we are by such great family and friends. We traveled quite a bit and Tink got to spend more time with her cousins - she even met some of them for the first time! It was such a fun and special time for our family.
We visited the doctor today, and she weighed in at 16.5lbs and is 26.5in long. Her growth slowed down a little because she's so active, so Dr. Gomez encouraged me to add a third "solid food" feeding to her day - this kid is going to eat all day long! She really loves finger foods, so I'm sure she won't complain :) She LOVES peas, rice, tortillas, cheerios, and anything else I feel brave enough to let her try. I have discovered that she has my terrible gag reflex, which is interesting when trying new foods. . .
Her new favorite past time is pulling up on anything she can reach - keeping me VERY busy trying to keep things out of her reach! We're counting the minutes until our new furniture arrives - we ordered a new TV stand and media tower (with doors) and they can't get here soon enough. Her independence and strong-willed personality grow every day, along with being able to charm her Daddy with giggles and dancing (yeah, he's in trouble).
I posted most of our pictures in the slide show above, but here are just a few more:
Enjoying a break from Christmas shopping with a MumMum
This is the look I give my Daddy when I want something (like this Curious George, for example)
Let's see, what can I get into. . .
cousin fun
Happy New Year!
Can we stay up until midnight?
Nine months old
About to dive off the couch. . .

3 comments:

Julie said...

LOVE the New Year's pictures. Those are so cute!

George and Shana said...

The pictures are great! George loves the Curious George pic. Baby Pickard is sad that I did not get him/her one :)

mamaclay said...

I can't believe how big she has gotten! I have decided to make my blog private. Send me an email so that I have your email address (or anyone else that you know that reads it...I'm just trying to keep out the sickos) and I can send you an invite to view it. amber_c_clay@yahoo.com