Thursday, April 24, 2008

Rub a Dub Dub

Last weekend, we gave Tink her first bath! We were much more excited than she was, as you can see, but she survived, and her second experience was much more pleasant than the first. Both Nana and Grandma suggested a bath sponge, which made things much less stressful for us both! Baths are one of my favorite things, so I hope that as she gets older, she'll grow to appreciate them as much as I do - I would hate for her to miss out on the joys of bath bombs and bubble bars from Lush (my favorite place to buy bath goodies). Enjoy the pics, we hope to post our first video soon!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Dont they just hate those first few baths! I totally freaked out b/c she was freaking out! But trust me they do get better! Now it is so much fun! Cant wait to see you!

Ashley said...

She is just GORGEOUS! It looked like she didn't even cry! My favorite is Ryan's picture at the end. The best part about bath time is lathering them with good smelling baby lotion and cuddling!

kellie said...

How adorable! I'm sure she'll come to love LUSH! :-) It was so great to talk to you today... hope to catch up more soon! Love you guys!